Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bigs and Littles

Why I love having both big and little kids around:

1.  The littles have so many others to love and take care of them.  I tell my bigs often how boring their early life was.
2.  It's great practice for the bigs to help take care of the littles.  After all, we're raising future parents.
3.  By the time the bigs are having children the littles should be big enough to learn from them by helping to take care of their littles - as long as they live close enough.
4.  Littles love so easily, and bigs need that.

Several sweet sibling pics that make my heart happy.









1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!! Melt my heart! I feel the same way, and amen to all of that! Give those cute little ones a hug for me...and a huge "howdy" to all those fabulous bigs :).

    ReplyDelete