Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who Do You Think I Am Typealyzer?

I'm up way too late but I just saw a link to this site, typealyzer.com, that analyzes the "personality" of your blog. How luring is that? Here's the analysis for mine, let me know what you think.

The analysis indicates that the author of http://stillswinging.blogspot.com is of the type:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

It even includes this nifty graphic which supposedly displays the dominant parts of my brain that I use while writing this blog. I call it, "My Brain on Blogs." According to them, apparently I don't think enough, which in reality, I always feel like I think way too much about what I post here, before and after.



Does it fit me? I'll save my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I think they missed it on this one Marni.Some of the things they mentioned fit you but I think they missed it on most of them....you plan ahead....what are they thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells seem to fit your life goals for this year and last but I'd have to say you are a GREAT manager.

    ReplyDelete