Friday, July 22, 2016

Plates vs. Wives

What if Lehi's boys approached Ishmael like they approached Laban?

"I'm not going in there."
"Me either!"
"Why did we have to come all this way back?"
"Come on guys, Dad said need wives.  Let's just cast lots and whoever loses goes in."
"Fine. Let's just get this over with."
"Aw man, it's me! I'm nasty from the journey, but I'm not showering for that old man. Wish me luck!"

*Angry father tosses out Laman.*

"Geez Laman, what happened?"
"I could tell he didn't like me the moment I stepped in there. Maybe he remembered the night I had a date with his daughter and yelled for her from my camel outside their gate.  What does he think this is? The -700th century?"
"No kidding. What do we do now? Go back and tell dad we failed?"
"I've got an idea - let's go get all the gold and silver out of our house..."

Thank goodness they were thinking a little better retrieving the ladies than when they were getting the plates.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! I HAVE to share this for FHE next week!! You are h-i-l-a-r-i-u-o-s.

    ReplyDelete