Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lazy on Decluttering and Working

I have been reading Lara's blog for quite a while, and was pleased to meet her at a homeschool roller skating day we went to last month (Carolyn is on the right in the cute cute picture, she chose the layering look). But I just found a post she wrote on decluttering the kids' rooms that goes along with mine two posts ago.

Here's another great post with links to different points on teaching your kids to work. And her most recent on the same topic, talking about the responsibilities her kids have.

Lara also posted on this great book that I really really want to read.

This is all fabulous information to share, but so you all know, my main reason in posting it here is so that I can easily find it all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment