Thursday, January 29, 2009

Celebrate Every Day

While visiting my sister, her husband, and their cute new baby in the hospital I learned a great life lesson that I wanted to jot down to remember.

When we arrived to visit, the little "celebration" dinner from the hospital for the new mom and dad was just being set out in their room, which included a bottle of Martinelli's sparkling apple cider. We like to buy it as a fun thing very once in a while, but my sister mentioned that her husband has it in the fridge almost all the time. He said it helps him to think about little reasons to celebrate every day. I don't know if he really thinks about something before he gets himself a glass, but I thought it was wonderful. We might need to have Martinelli's in our fridge more.

Welcome to the family Baby Ben! You are definitely a reason to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment