Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Missing the Blogging Boat

So much to do, so little time.

For about a month I was waiting to share the great question, "Here we say that if March comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb, and if it comes in like a lamb it goes out like a lion. Soooo, in the southern hemisphere do they say the same about September?"

I have all these great pictures of the kids swinging away on February 29, then the swingset covered in snow March 1.

I've been meaning to write a post about Sammy and his amazing Lego creations for a month or so. I keep adding more pictures for that one.

I want to write about how our first week of trying out household jobs went.

I've got a post in my head with pictures to go along about our past homeschooling week (it's been a fun one).

Posts with pictures are fab, but it takes more time to pull them off the camera, crop, etc.

So many things I want to be reading.

And I need to prepare a class on the Family Life merit badge for Thursday night.

Not to mention the 500 other heres and theres.

No comments:

Post a Comment