Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mommy Oops



What happened you ask?

Melanie has a bit of a fever and sore throat. I went to get her some medicine, shook it up, untwisted the top (but left it on), set down the bottle to get the medicine measuring thingy, picked up the bottle and (not thinking) gave it another shake... Oops. There was lots more coverage than shown in the picture. Dripping down the oven door, splashed across some clean drying dishes. You get the idea.

The thing I don't understand - if ANYONE else here had done this I would have jumped in to help them clean it up or entirely clean it up. Why is it that everyone came in to take a gander when they heard me burst out laughing, but I don't get the same???

At least my hands have a pleasant bubble gummy smell now.

2 comments:

  1. I've had days like that.

    My kids don't like the bubble gum stuff, they think it is nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so true.
    I've done the exact same thing, Marni so don't feel bad. And why is medicine so STICKY??!!!

    ReplyDelete